Thursday, February 25, 2010

Swatch Blush Dream Mousse Maybelline All My Blushes Over Here!!!!!?

All My blushes Over Here!!!!!? - swatch blush dream mousse maybelline

I just count all the redness and I wanted to share it with you ^ _ ^ I thanx:) u if you want to know something, send me have ur email shows nothing bad for you:

NARS: xhbitA, Oasis, mad Angelica Dolce Vita, Orgy
NYX: Mocha, Desert Rose, Espresso, Mauve, Dusty Rose
Mac: sweet william, occasionally windy, with care, r ... Gold, Pink ambering, respiratory Blum
Coastel odors: 10 red palette
Coastel odors: 42 double-stack (with a range of 10 hot flushes)
Coastel smell red CONTUR palette
LOREAL 111sweetwatermelon:, 04 Rosewood
Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush 50th
Advantage: Dallas
Body Shop: 07, 05, 04
Makeup Forever: 04, 08, 20.05, 04
Chanel: 80tearose, mystery, reflection, Bronze
YSL: pInk Sinks
Regal: pink, black raspberry-red
Lovely: (was a gift from my mother in her fluffy black powder red)
Estee Lauder: 516 True Sand
Bobby Brown: 02 Bronze
Dior: 943, 553 (2 blushes with codes)
Shiseido: 06 Rose
sissley Peach 311

0 comments:

Post a Comment