Sunday, February 21, 2010

Geology Wedding Which College Class Should I Add To My Schedule?

Which college class should I add to my schedule? - geology wedding

Adding me my fall schedule, and Monday, Wednesday and Friday, I take Algebra II, Spanish II and Honors General Psychology. Tuesday and Thursday Algebra II will have, and I have a class fairly regularly awards biology or geology.

Biology and Geology secured credits 4 hours per day of laboratory 2 hours.

Granted, I'm more interested in biology, as I am .... Teaching major and minor science, but my biology classes are all honors classes with honors. I know nothing about the geology and have no idea of the difficulties.

What is your vote .... Biology or Geology

PS. Yes, I am very used) for 15 to 18 hours per semester

2 comments:

ashleyms... said...

If you are more interested in biology, if I would go with that if you are concerned, it is because she is an advanced class distinction. I do not know much about the geology, but I think it's easier than biology, and particularly simple in this case because it honors a class against a normal advanced courses. Anyway, I congratulate you for working so hard (a lot)! I think when I think about 15 credits a semester, haha. Good luck for your next semester!

Eaf F said...

Bio assume it is always annoying, but less boring than the GEO, which is like the most boring of all the science classes.

Post a Comment