Monday, February 22, 2010

Glandular Problems Glandular Fever And Problems Swallowing ?

Glandular fever and problems swallowing ? - glandular problems

I was diagnosed with mononucleosis about 4 weeks. I think I'm in the worst case, but still feels very low hopefully) (. These days, I developed a problem with my drinking. Every time I swallow it feels like something stuck in my throat. The doctor said it was probably only cattargh. It gave me more moved galpseud lintus. I was a small amount of clear sticky stuff, but I am not convinced that cattargh to the problem. If I eat foods that I can try it without any problems when I swallow, chew, but when I think of that does not change the taste and a great feeling. Any help or ideas, what to do great.

3 comments:

gangadharan nair said...

Call 911 or go to an emergency room after having difficulty swallowing or breathing. Or gargle with warm salt water.

alianna_... said...

I wish only to the BR DT back.

bigturke... said...

goes to the Dominican Republic. to them well.

Post a Comment