Friday, February 12, 2010

Althea Pills Instructions First Time Taking Althea Pills, And Suddenly I Stopped It On My 14th Tablet.?

First time taking althea pills, and suddenly i stopped it on my 14th tablet.? - althea pills instructions

I began taking pills "Althea" on my 1st Day of the last was on 10 November and 23 November arrested, allegedly for my Tablet 14th My friend was also on that day and we had sex. I listened to the use of the pill coz its cause many headaches, and my friend said that coz I do not need the condoms anyway. And with my little knowledge of the contraceptive pill, when I finally say that I still have my period within 3 days. My bf left for the next day (November 24) after they had sex, and on the 25th I was there. If they are could my period?

1 comments:

granny.r... said...

Ho yes.
This is the beginning of the period in question, but this time can actually light, seen as a sort of a period of time ...

Post a Comment