Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Jet Dock Installation I Need To Find A Way To Put My Jet Skis In The Ocean Without A Boat Ramp

I need to find a way to put my Jet Skis in the Ocean without a boat ramp - jet dock installation

I live in the sea and 45 minutes to drive into a port with a boat ramp! It costs time and money.

I want a way to dock my jet-skis at the boat ramp to the beach ... But I just can not back my car with jet-skis in the truck trailer, because they are stuck in the sand.

Suggestions?

3 comments:

Hnst1 said...

Take a sledge, to draw himself with a rope in the sand. If you are Home Depot or Lowe `s go, you can buy strips of Teflon, or pass safely on the base of the pad, it becomes much easier to slide with less effort. You also need a ramp of the truck on the earth below, perferably can turn when required. Line of the ramp with carpet material Teflon or the smooth surface of the sled moves with ease.

If you are one and it works well, it could be mass produced and are my idea, good luck enriched!

cayleigh... said...

Two suggestions. A bag "tires of the vehicle (eg, the air pressure to about 15 pounds) when 4WD that must be your best car working on the beach.

Two girls get a mechanic attached to your truck. Walk the trailer into the water, put the jet ski and use the Crank It Up girl in his car.

Good Luck

the answerman said...

If you do not mind spending a little money
http://www.aquacarts.com/pwc_dolly/pwc_b ...

My neighbor has two of them. Transfers only Tow Dolly, then just drag around your garden for easy access. to take into account that are not rated by a few miles per hour or more, if at all.

, Or do a Google search for Dolley, Dolley Dolley at the beach or PwC.

Post a Comment