Friday, February 5, 2010

Inoperable Glioblastoma Multiforme Can Anyone Tell Me What To Expect When Someone Dies From A Glioblastoma Multiforme?

Can anyone tell me what to expect when someone dies from a Glioblastoma Multiforme? - inoperable glioblastoma multiforme

My mother was about 4 months of inoperable glioblastoma diagnosed in the frontal lobe. There is someone out there has seen this? My sister and I are looking after them, but we do not know how quickly this will happen and what to expect. Radiation traditional closed about 6 weeks. And maintenance is done Temodar. It works now, but do not talk much. And it swelled by high doses of steroids.

1 comments:

cindy132... said...

Sorry for your mom. I can not answer your question, but I just wanted you to know that we will keep you all in my prayers.

Post a Comment