Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bronze Markers Seen Any Interesting Grave Markers?

Seen Any Interesting Grave Markers? - bronze markers

I think of two examples:
One thing seems to be, 3x5 oval white marble identified
Bronze disk in the top center. If the size of the piece of metal, the face is hidden in a hole drilled wells placed on view to see the painted miniature porcelain. Boy shows
Leather clothing outside in the grass hut near the roof. No name or date is obvious.
The second is a square block of black granite, which contains the twelve
Name, and I worked the last time after a sharp fall prevented the restoration of their own funeral.

1 comments:

Marilyn T said...

I love walking through the cemeteries and the markings to be seen.
I am now in Hungary, and sometimes go to the cemetery to visit my husband, mom and dad too.
There are some very old graves, and Gothic architecture here is so interesting.
It is a crisis in a small town who were visiting that caught my attention.It was a young girl who was about 6 years or less died. She died in 1930. His parents had a beautiful statue to play with their dogs. I'm not crying, so I bought a few flowers. His father was a doctor to ask, is how he died.
It is another marker on the road on their way to one of the lakes here. It is a great guitar, the type is a seesaw.
Other graves are covered with moss covered and apart, they are a little scared.

Post a Comment