Friday, December 11, 2009

Severe Constipation More Condition_symptoms My Child Has Severe Constipation And Is Throwing Up. Could It Be From A Blockeage?

My child has severe constipation and is throwing up. Could it be from a blockeage? - severe constipation more condition_symptoms

My 3-year-old daughter. She suffers from severe constipation that often. It is not released in 3 days now. After his departure, is very important, and often it is painful to the point where he wept and trembled. No recently that a lot of gas seems to spend. I am very concerned that it is vomiting now. I wonder whether this is caused by constipation or is it more likely that something is only caused by a virus or? I called her pediatrician, but nothing can be argued Friday. No idea whether these or those ideas might be, what I do best, cause it to disappear?

0 comments:

Post a Comment